Everything starts with booking an initial consultation.
What happens in the initial consultation?
There are two main goals of this consult:
- For me to give you some really great information that you can use immediately. I really shouldn’t say this on the internet, but I have had more people than I can count receive a nugget of information in this initial consultation that has completely changed the way they eat and feel. I will go over what you are eating as well as your symptom history so I can give you personalized, specific and actionable advice on how you can reach your goals.
- To give you a clear understanding of what it means to work with me. Most people have never seen a nutritionist. It’s important that you can see and really understand exactly what our work together will entail so we can make sure it’s a good fit.
The price of this consultation is $69 and all forms of payment are accepted.
Contact me here to book your initial consultation!
Our work together may include:
- Resting Metabolic Test: We’ll measure your exact metabolism to learn the exact amount of calories you’re burning each day. This allows us to make sure you’re eating the correct amount of food each day to reach your goals.
- Body Composition: We measure your weight, body fat, muscle mass, hydration, and visceral fat, which serves as a starting point and gives an accurate understanding of what realistic goals are for you.
- Life Assessment: I pick your brain about life, work, and relationships. Where do you grocery shop? Where do you like to eat out? If you cook, how do you cook? What are your food likes and dislikes? The goal is to learn as much about your life as possible, so I can create a plan that fits inside it.
- Custom Planning: After I’ve gathered all the necessary information, I create a personalized plan for you and your goals. Typically the turnaround on plans is two business days after our initial assessments are completed.
- Follow-up Sessions: With my most comprehensive plan, we have weekly 30-minute follow up sessions where I check in and see how you’re doing. I also provide education, updates to your plan, and hold you accountable to your goals. Face to face is my preference for these sessions, but Skype and email sessions are also available.
“I have never felt stronger and more healthy. I have lost 15 lbs. and I'm not suffering or practicing denial...It's so fun to get dressed!”
“Tara quite literally changed my life, but she won’t take credit for it. At the very least, she gave me the tools to change my life and support along the way. I lost 16 pounds and have kept it off for a year, but more importantly, I feel in control of food in my life.”
“Getting a handle on my food is life changing. I feel POWERFUL and in control of my life. Social situations floored me and I would end up eating crap, feeling bad afterwards, and giving up any progress I made. Now I have a strategy and plan and that is making all the difference! ”
Working together is a good fit if:
✓ You’re feeling overwhelmed and discouraged by all the conflicting information around nutrition.
✓ You’re sick of feeling uncomfortable in your skin and sluggish in your life.
✓ You’re ready to get rid of diets and create a positive relationship with food.
✓ You want to understand what “feeling great” really feels like.
✓ You’re willing to try something different and commit 100%.
✓ You want to find balance between the results you desire and the life you want to live.